International graduate-level students chasing higher education in Australia can make use of this wonderful opportunity to fund their education! The Western Australia Government is pleased to announce the Western Australian Premier’s WACE International Bursary for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Western Australian Premier’s WACE Bursary will be awarded to a total of 50 international Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) graduates commencing their undergraduate-level studies. The winning applicants will be awarded a one-off payment worth $20,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Great offer for international students in Australia
With its main campuses in Perth and Albany, the University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The university is ranked 83rd in Best Global Universities and 90th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to the University of Western Australia? The University of Western Australia is committed to provide world-class education, research, and community engagement. This commitment aids the advancement of the prosperity and welfare of its communities. The university harbours a culture of high performance and continuous improvement especially designed to achieve international excellence.
Application Deadline: The applications are open.
- University or Organization: Western Australia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a bachelor’s program at Western Australia University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) graduates.
- The applicants must have completed their WACE at an approved offshore SCSA school within 12 months of applying for the Western Australian Premier’s WACE Bursary.
- The applicants must have accepted an offer from a Western Australian university for an onshore full-time enrolment as an international student at a Western Australian university, with studies commencing in the 2023 academic year.
- The applicants must be studying a course of at least one-year (two semesters) in length.
- The applicants must have commenced studies onshore at the university in the semester they are applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be submitted via the university portal. Interested students must submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants may be required to submit academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, CV/Resume, motivation letter, passport copy, etc at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the course they wish to join at the university, typically a bachelor or honours degree qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, CPE/CAE, and many more tests are accepted at UWA.
The selected 50 international students will be awarded a one-off payment of $20,000 towards their living, travel, and study expenses by the Western Australia Government at the University of Western Australia.