University of Stirling GREAT Scholarship for Malaysian Students in UK
In a join initiative with the British Council, the University of Stirling is delighted to be awarding the GREAT Scholarship Malaysia to students who wish to pursue their master’s in the UK. The scholarship is being offered for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is solely dedicated to the master’s degree students from Malaysia enrolling in the LLM International Energy and Environmental Law program at the University of Stirling. The students interested to win the scholarship must be full-time students based on campus at Stirling to be considered for the award valued at £10,000.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
Founded in 1967, the University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland. With a community of bright, inquisitive and innovative thinkers, this university is ranked 351–400 World University Rankings 2023. The University of Stirling strongly believes thinking can change the world by connecting, innovating, and transforming.
Why choose to study at the University of Stirling? The University of Stirling aims to be recognized worldwide as a university addressing the needs of society with its innovative and interdisciplinary research, learning and teaching of the highest quality, and by sharing its knowledge with the world.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 1st May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Malaysia are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM International Energy and Environmental Law program at the University of Stirling can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The applicants must be Malaysian nationals.
- The applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on the full-time LLM International Energy and Environmental Law at the University of Stirling.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can complete their admission application here. The scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have the equivalent of an upper second-class UK undergraduate degree (2:1).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic or UKVI – 6.0
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (CAE) – 169
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (CPE) – 180
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – 60
- IBT TOEFL – 78
- IBT TOEFL Special Home Edition Test – 78
- Trinity ISE II Pass overall with a Pass in each sub-skill, ISE III Pass overall and in all sub-skills, ISE IV Pass overall and in all sub-skills
- Aptis (4 skills) CEFR B2 overall and B2 in all sub-skills
- LanguageCert International ESOL B2 Communicator – High Pass overall with minimum 25 in each sub-skill
The University of Stirling will award the selected Malaysian students a scholarship award amount of £10,000.