University of Sr. Andrews Rafferty Scholarships in Australia
With an aim to assist international students who dream of pursuing their postgraduate studies in the United Kingdom, the University of Sr. Andrews is delighted to offer the Rafferty Scholarships for the academic year commencing in 2023.
This Ideal scholarship awardee will be international students from Canada and New Zealand who have undertaken any postgraduate research study program at the University of Sr. Andrews. The scholarship award is valued at £16,000 for the tuition fee for up to 3 years of study.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Ranked 352nd in Best Global Universities and 96th in QS World University Rankings 2023, the University of St Andrews is a public university in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. St. Andrew’s is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and is also the third-oldest university in the English-speaking world.
Why choose to study at the University of Sr. Andrews? For your study abroad excursions, the university offers a cosy and welcoming setting. Many of the students at St. Andrew’s University will become tomorrow’s leaders, and each one of them will help to shape the society in which they live. With additional opportunities provided, the University of St. Andrews successfully creates a unique experience for its students.
Application Deadline: Applications received after 23rd January 2023 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: University of St. Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: £16,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Canada and New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates apply to undertake a postgraduate research programme, MPhil, PhD, MSc(Res), MSt(Res), EngD, or MFA, at the University of St. Andrews.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be undertaking full-time study.
- The applicants must have academic merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications for admission at the University of St. Andrew’s must be made via the university portal. The scholarship applications must be made under the Scholarships and Funding catalogue in the Scholarships and Funding section of the application. Students can refer to this page for guidance in the scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- High school transcript
- Academic reference
- English language test results
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must fulfill the postgraduate language requirements of the university.
The University of St. Andrews will award the winning postgraduate candidates a scholarship worth £16,000 per annum towards tuition fees of the undertaken program.