University of Cambridge Part III Mathematics International Scholarships in UK
The University of Cambridge is pleased to announce an exciting new international scholarship scheme for the Master of Advanced Study (MASt). The Part III Mathematics International Scholarships is open for applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
Part III Mathematics International Scholarships will be awarded to internationalstudents enrolled in an MSc degree programme at the Faculty of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge. The scholarship award amount will be in alignment of partial tuition fee coverage of the undertaken programme. Students of the Master of Advanced Study (MASt) in Mathematics programme will be considered eligible for the prize.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
A wonderful chance for overseas applicants in the UK.
The University of Cambridge is a public collegiate research university in Cambridge, United Kingdom ranked 2ndin QS World University Rankings 2023. The university’s mission is to contribute to society through education, learning and research at the highest and finest international levels of excellence.
Why choose to study at the University of Cambridge? The University of Cambridge extends opportunities to its students and staff for broadening their experience through participation in sports, music, drama, the visual arts, and other cultural activities. The students at the University of Cambridge have access to a wide range of things.
Application Deadline: 5th January 2023 is the last day to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Cambridge
- Department: Faculty of Mathematics
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All home and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for the Master of Advanced Study in Mathematics degree programme offered at the University of Cambridge.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled at the Faculty of Mathematics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university postgraduate admission website to apply. Interested students must indicate in the application form to indicate that they wish to be considered for funding.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to include their academic transcripts and references in the application.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a UK first-class honours degree in mathematics, physics, engineering, or statistics, or a non-UK qualification of comparable standing.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded partial awards, the value of which will be equivalent to the difference between the Home and Overseas University fees for the MSc course undertaken at the University of Cambridge.