UNESCO King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa Prize in Bahrain
To reward projects and activities aimed at enhanced learning, teaching, and overall educational performance of individuals and institutions, The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has decided to award the UNESCO King Hamad Bin Isa Al-Khalifa Prize for the year 2023-2024.
The prize is being awarded for using Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) in education to any two individuals, organization, non-governmental organization, or other entities. The prize, established in 2005 by Executive Board, is valued at US$ 25,000 through generous support of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful offer for applicants to study at UNESCO.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization is a specialized agency of the United Nations that is especially aimed at promoting world peace and security through international cooperation in education, arts, sciences, and culture.
UNESCO uses education, science, culture, communication, and information to foster mutual understanding and respect for the planet. The organization works towards strengthening the intellectual and moral solidarity of humankind and is making an impact and building resilience in local communities around the world.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted by 23rd January, 2023.
- University or Organization: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Bahrain
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates must be working on projects and activities for creative use of technologies in education, teaching, and learning.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants can be individuals, institutions, non-governmental organizations or other entities.
- The applicants must have projects ongoing for at least for one year.
- The applicants’ organization and project must not be affiliated to UNESCO or receive any funding from UNESCO.
- The entries should be already implemented projects and activities or individuals/ institutions/ organizations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested individuals or organizations can submit their applications by logging in here. All applications will be reviewed and considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to prepare proposal for their projects or activities.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be individuals or organisation already implementing their projects and carrying out their activities.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must possess fluency in English or French.
The successful winners selected by UNESCO will be presented with prize money worth US$25,000.