Scholarships help international students pursue their educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Memphis offers Undergraduate International Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The program aims to support international applicants enrolling in the undergraduate degree program at the university. The scholarship provides award amounts that vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Worthy offer to study in the United States with financial support.
The UofM is a significant research institution in a quiet residential area of Memphis, Tennessee. Established in 1912, we receive more than 21,000 students on campus yearly. Its students and faculty come from around the globe to partake in the UofM experience.
Why study at the University of Memphis? In the UofM, they are guided by accomplishing. A powerful and varied workforce is key to its institution’s success. The campus puffs 25 Heads of Excellence and five state-approved centers of excellence.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Memphis
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to an Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the University of Memphis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates can provide 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalents.
- Students must have a 3.25 U.S.A. equivalent cumulative High School GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for a scholarship, applicants must submit an admission application for an Undergraduate degree course, and they will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to provide the following information as part of the application:
- A pre-qualification degree
- Academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- Copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the undergraduate entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL-61 on the internet-based test or 500 on the paper/pencil test
The University of Memphis will provide Award amounts that vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
- All scholarships are awarded for the academic year (fall and spring semesters only).
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other institutional scholarship that covers tuition and fees.