QUT Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarships in Australia
The Queensland University of Technology has established a wonderful opportunity Myles McGregor-Lowndes Scholarships in Australia. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship programme has restricted entry. Applicants from Australia and New Zealand can only apply. They must have enrolled in a Master of Business or Graduate Certificate of Business in Philanthropy and Non-profit Studies to be eligible to be considered for this scholarship award worth 50% of the tuition fee at the home fee rate.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Valuable chance for students who want to study at Queensland University of Technology.
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is a public research university ranked 222nd in QS World University Rankings. The university delivers excellent education for the public good on local, national, and global levels. The motto is to be a university for the real world.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) believes in knowledge leadership superiority for a better world and provides a caring, inclusive and empowering environment for all. It is recognized at the People’s University to promote sound learning and encourage original research and invention.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship are due by 6th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a Master of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) or Graduate Certificate of Business (Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies) at the Queensland University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent resident, or New Zealand citizens.
- The applicants must have a work history in a nonprofit organization or career goals in this area.
- The applicants must enroll at the Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies (ACPNS) for the first time to commence a postgraduate course in the Semester 1, 2023 teaching period.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit an online application on QUT’s applications portal. The students interested to apply for the scholarship must write a cover letter explaining their reasons for applying for this scholarship and how this scholarship aligns with their career goals.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Resume/ CV
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of study
- Written references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a recognized bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business or a related discipline with a minimum grade point average of 4.00.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The Queensland University of Technology will award the selected students a scholarship worth 50% of the domestic tuition fees to cover the following units:
- Responsible Enterprise (BSN550)
- Financial Literacy and Decision Making (AYN471)
- Fundraising and Philanthropy (AYN472)
- Managing Nonprofits and Social Enterprises (AYN473)