Do you want to support your study in the United Kingdom? Apply for this Postgraduate Excellence Award at the University of Surrey and support postgraduate education to achieve a high-level career.
This prestigious award recognizes academic excellence and is granted to selected students starting a master’s degree in September 2023 at the University of Surrey.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Postgraduate International Excellence Award
Nice offerto study at the University of Surrey in the UK.
The University of Surrey was established on 9 September 1966. It is dedicated to life-changing education and research. Surrey offers a huge range of degrees and courses through its 22 schools and departments divided into three faculties.
Why at the University of Surrey? Studying at the University of Surrey gives students an excellent opportunity to enhance their national and international careers. Surrey delivers high-quality teaching and delivers higher education research.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: All
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: A £5,000 fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an overseas fee-paying student.
- Hold an offer to study a full-time master’s program (excluding MBA)
- Be self-funded (applicants must be paying for their studies self-sufficiently rather than being underwritten or in receipt of another award)
- This funding is not available to students from Surrey International Study Centre (SISC)
- Applicants in receipt of the Excellence Award will not be eligible for the alum discount as the value of this award is higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To qualify for the Postgraduate Excellence Award, applicants must be admitted to a full-time master’s program at the University of Surrey.
- Supporting Documents: Scanned copies of signed/stamped certificates or transcripts, evidence of English language level, a copy of your passport, a personal statement, a research proposal, and Contact details of two referees.
- Admission Requirements: Explore and check what applicants need to consider submitting an admission application for postgraduate study at the University of Surrey.
- Language Requirement: To study at the University of Surrey, applicants will need a good standard of English language. The score or level of English language required varies between courses.
The University of Surrey provides a £5,000 scholarship for international students to support their master’s studies. The Scholarship is awarded as a fee waiver.