Monash University is offering the Achieving Placement Grants for outstanding students. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The grant is especially for financially struggling students and requires them to undertake an unpaid practical or work placement as part of their degree. The applicants must be from Australia or New Zealand to be considered eligible. A total of hundred students will be awarded this grant.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
It is a beneficial offer for talented students.
Monash University is a public research university based in Australia, which was founded in 1958. With campuses in Australia and Malaysia, Monash University is the second oldest university in the state and is now globally recognized, ranking at 37th in the Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University shows a high level of commitment to high quality in teaching, learning, research, and a wide range of professional and community activities. While it is known for being Australia’s largest university, it is so much more also. It is a modern, global, research-intensive university making a positive impact on today’s global challenges making a positive impact on today’s global challenges.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open. However, students are required to observe programme-specific application deadline, if any.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australia or New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealander students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes offered at Monash University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must come from a low-income background.
- The applicants be Australian or New Zealander citizens, Australian permanent residents, or Australian humanitarian visa holder.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission applications at Monash are required to be directed toward its application portal. Students must submit their scholarship applications online.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity or citizenship
- Copy of official record of results
- Degree and diploma certificate
- Copy of English language proficiency test
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained the academic qualification as per the course-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The 100 students who will be selected to be awarded this grant will be given a one-off payment worth $1,000 towards their undergraduate study at Monash University.