Drexel Dean’s Fellowship for International Students in USA
To assist outstanding students who lack funds to pursue their master’s degree in the USA, Drexel University has established the Drexel Dean’s Fellowship. The fellowship application can be made for the academic year 2023-2024.
The fellowship is open to full-time master’s level degree-seeking international or domestic students. The candidates are required to be academically excellent and maintain a GPA of 3.0 to continue receiving this award for the duration of their studies. The fellowship will likely cover tuition fee and other expenses to education.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students in the USA
Drexel University is a private research university ranked 105thout of 443 National Universities. It was founded in 1891 by Anthony J. Drexel, a financier and philanthropist, with a vision of preparing each new generation of students for productive professional and civic lives.
Why choose to study at Drexel University? Drexel University aims to become an academically comprehensive and globally engaged urban research university. Drexel is a community that has dedicated itself to advancing knowledge to every student with a valuable, rigorous, experiential, technology-infused education enriched by the nation’s premier cooperative education program.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines for domestic and international students are 1st March, 2023 and 1st February, 2023 respectively.
- University or Organization: Drexel University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any degree program at the master’s level at Drexel University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be seeking full-time study only at the master’s level.
- The applicants must not be enrolled in an online program.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.0 to renew this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students may submit their admission applications via the university’s official page. All eligible candidates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and a 500-word essay.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must ideally hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and meet other entry requirements of the program they wish to join at Drexel.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 60
- IELTS – 7.0
The winning candidates will be awarded this fellowship by Drexel University which will likely cover tuition fee and a few other costs of education.