Bond University International PhD Scholarships in Physical Musicality, Australia
Bond University is very excited to welcome an outstanding PhD student to apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Physical Musicality in Australia for the academic year 2023-2024.
The application to this PhD scholarship opportunity is open to all international and domestic students who will enroll at Bond University. The award consists of a $35,000 annual stipend, OHC, and project supervision.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Wonderful program for international students in Australia.
Founded in 1989, Bond University is Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university. This university is one of the top private universities ranking 481stin QS World University Rankings 2023 while also striving to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university.
Why choose to study at Bond University? Bond University demonstrates a very strong commitment to influence and is also dedicated to inspiring tomorrow’s professionals that have been developed from the personalized and transformational student experience.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application will close on Sunday, 15th January 2023.
- University or Organization: Bond University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and foreign students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD in Physical musicality: Optimising lived experience among older adults at the Faculty of Society and Design at Bond University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a background in quantitative research and a strong interest in music and health. However, applicants from other relevant backgrounds may also apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must first submit an admission application on the university portal. Students interested to apply for the scholarship must contact Damian Cox email@example.com to obtain application details.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A comprehensive CV
- A copy of academic transcripts (or if you studied at Bond, your student number)
- A short statement (no more than 1 page) detailing your suitability to join this project
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an Honours Bachelor’s degree or a Masters of Research that exhibits research experience and training.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
The winning candidates will be awarded a PhD stipend of $35,000 per annum for a period of three years, Overseas Health Cover for international PhD scholarship recipients, an opportunity to participate in an ARC-funded project, and supervision towards their PhD.